Enhance Your Smile through Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments at Madison Park Dental Center in Rexburg, ID, including porcelain veneers, dental fillings, teeth whitening, dental bonding, gum contouring, smile makeovers, and more. Our procedures are designed to be conservative, while helping our patients achieve the smile of their dreams.
Reasons to Consider Cosmetic Dentistry
Patients may seek out cosmetic dentistry to address crooked or misaligned teeth, discoloration, lost or damaged teeth, or irregularly shaped or sized teeth. Dissatisfaction with your appearance can affect overall self-confidence. Sometimes an aesthetic issue may be interfering with your ability to develop professional or personal relationships. We understand how powerful an attractive smile can be when it comes to helping patients experience a greater quality of life.
Options in Cosmetic Dentistry
Depending on your cosmetic concern, our dental team may recommend:
- Porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of small, chipped, discolored, or broken teeth. A porcelain veneer is matched to the size and shape of your tooth and bonded directly to the front surface to conceal imperfections and achieve symmetry.
- Teeth whitening can correct mild, moderate, or severe discoloration. We offer both in-office and take-home whitening options. While in-office whitening tends to produce more dramatic results, take-home whitening offers the convenience of being able to whiten when you choose.
- Dental bonding enhances the appearance of chipped or broken teeth, discolored teeth, or wide spaces between teeth. During this procedure, a resin material is bonded to the tooth to achieve a natural-looking aesthetic improvement.
- Gum contouring involves removing excess gum tissue. Patients who have a gummy smile, or teeth that appear small, often choose gum contouring to achieve a more symmetrical smile. During this treatment, we use a VersaWave laser for improved comfort and accuracy, and an expedited recovery.
- Smile makeovers address multiple cosmetic concerns at once by combining two or more treatments. For example, if you are interested in both whitening and straightening crooked teeth, we can provide adult orthodontic options combined with in-office or at-home teeth whitening. We will review our books on shades and shading, to help determine your very best options.
Candidacy for Cosmetic Dentistry
Virtually any adult in good oral health who wishes to improve the appearance of his or her smile can be a cosmetic dentistry candidate. Advances in the area of cosmetic dentistry have significantly changed in the last decade, which can help make your dream smile a reality.
A new smile can completely change the way you carry yourself and the confidence you project.
During your personal consultation at Madison Park Dental Center, our dental team will discuss your treatment options, the technology involved, the benefits and risks, and the cost. We will use this information to create a treatment plan that is customized to your goals.
Schedule Your Personal Consultation
A new smile can completely change the way you carry yourself and the confidence you project. Take the first step toward achieving the smile you want by scheduling your consultation today. The expert team at Madison Park Dental Center is passionate about helping patients achieve the smile they deserve.