Why Should You Definitely See Your Dentist in December?
December is a month full of holidays, family gatherings, and cold weather. But when you're facing the holidays, it can also be a very busy time. With all the errands you have to run, you can easily forget important dates, like your dentist appointment. It's tempting to take a break from the dentist during the holidays, but skipping your checkup means missing out on valuable oral health information. Instead, use the month of December to get a dental exam and cleaning so you'll be ready for the New Year! Here's why you should make December the month you see your dentist.
- Get your to-dos done early so you can take it easy for the rest of the month. Going to the dental office for your hygiene appointment will give you the opportunity to take care of a few chores you've been putting off. You can go ahead and schedule your next cleaning while you're there or set up an appointment for when you're ready.
- You want to enjoy the holiday season without worrying about cavities and gum disease. Visiting a dentist in December gives you a chance to have your teeth cleaned and address any areas of concern before the holidays start. That way, you can enjoy your favorite treats with family and friends without worry.
- You want to feel good about your smile come New Year's. With a healthy smile, you'll feel more confident about sharing that beautiful smile with friends and family. Plus, if you haven't seen a dentist in a while, you're more likely to experience tooth pain in the New Year than someone who regularly visits their dentist.
- Once you've had your appointment, you can cross it off your list and start preparing for the new year. Schedule your appointment today by calling our office at (208) 356-5601! Our friendly team of professionals will answer any questions you may have over the phone and get you scheduled at a time that works for you. We look forward to helping you have the healthiest smile possible this December and heading into 2022!
- You have probably heard this already, but it's worth repeating that the holidays are expensive. Between buying new clothes for holiday get-togethers and stocking up on decorations, wrapping paper, and other essentials, it's a wonder that many people can even get by financially! One way to save some money this holiday season is to schedule an appointment with your dentist now instead of waiting until after the New Year. Your insurance benefits will reset on January first. However, waiting to schedule your dental appointment is not a good way to save money on treatments that you need. First of all, you need your teeth to be healthy in order to enjoy yourself at holiday parties. You also don't want missing teeth or a gum infection to get in the way of your family's bonding time during the holidays either. A quick trip to the dentist will help you address all of these problems before they become worse.
To find out more about the dental services offered at Madison Park Dental, call (208) 356-5601 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit us at 345 N. 2ND E., Suite 2, Rexburg, ID 83440.